Brandy Mckeever, CZO
Director of Planning & Zoning
Code Enforcement Officer Admin. Assistant
Ashley Casey, CZO
Zoning Officer / Floodplain Administrator
Receptionist / Permit Clerk
Keystone Municipal Services
- Inspections: Building Code, Maintenance Code and Zoning Code Compliance
Commercial and Residential Fire Inspections
- Permit Processing
- Use and Occupancy Processing
- Land Development /Subdivision Processing and Review
- Zoning Hearing Board Applications
- Registrations: Contractors, Deeds,Tenants, Home Occupations & Non-Conformities
- Non-conforming Use
- On-lot Septic
A deed is a legal document showing transfer of ownership between two parties. Deeds showing a transfer of ownership for properties within Warwick Township are required to be registered at the township level. Every deed, since January 1st 2010, recorded with Bucks County Recorder of Deeds must also be registered with Warwick Township. We require a copy of the deed and the deed registration application filled out and submitted to the attention of Nancy Ehrmann-Cheatle at Warwick Township.
According to Article XXI of the Warwick Township Zoning Ordinance, all non-conforming uses/buildings/lots/signs/etc. shall annually register their non-conformity with the Township Zoning Officer. Failure to register a non-conforming use for a period of two years may lead to the abandonment of your ability to operate a non-conforming use.
All tenants must be registered by January 31st of each year with the Fire Marshal.
Contractors working on commercial projects and new residential construction are required to register annually with the Township. Please provide proof of insurance at time of registration.
In order to ensure basic maintenance of on-lot septic systems in the Township septic tanks must be pumped at intervals not to exceed three years. You only need to register for the program one time but you will be notified every three years in reference to pumping your tank.
All registration forms can be found on the Permits & Forms Page.
- On-Lot Septic District Map
- Approved Septic Haulers
- Comprehensive Plan Part I
- Comprehensive Plan Part II
- Zoning Map
- Permits, Forms, Applications
- 2020 Amended Fee Schedule
- Board Agendas and Minutes
- Township Ordinances
- Bucks County Planning Commission Review Application
- Bucks County Conservation District E&S Application