How do I submit permit applications?
- Permit applications will continue to be accepted via the drop box to the right of the main doors or via mail.
- Permit applications and information can be found on the Township website: www.Warwick-bucks.com/permitsforms/
- A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 will not need to be submitted up front. This fee will be added to the final permit cost.
(Zoning Permits for portable storage units, dumpsters and projects under 75 s/f is a $25.00 deposit)
If you are unsure what type of permit application needs to be submitted review the permits and forms page or contact the Township Office at 215-343-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I receive my permit once it is approved?
- Once your permit has been reviewed and approved Township staff will contact you to let you know what fees are due and that a Commonwealth Guideline certification will need to be executed.
- The required fee can be submitted as follows:
- You may deposit a check in our dropbox located to the right of the main doors of the Township building. Include the permit # or address of the project.
- You may send a check by mail (1733 Township Greene, Jamison, PA 18929).
- You may call in and pay using a credit card (215-343-6100).
- As soon as your fee and certification are received you will get an e-mail requesting signature.
- Upon receiving the signed permit, the Township will forward the approved permit and work can begin.
How do I get an inspection?
USE & OCCUPANCY APPLICATIONS
How do I submit a U&O application?
- U&O applications will continue to be accepted via the drop box to the right of the main doors or mail.
- U&O applications and information can be found on the Township website: www.Warwick-bucks.com/permitsforms/
- Each U&O application is required to be submitted with a fee based on the Township fee schedule. The fee schedule can be found at the website referenced above. Do not include a sprinkler certification fee as the Township no longer offers this service. The required fee can be submitted via drop box, mail or phone.
If you are unsure what information and/or fees need to be submitted review the permits and forms page or contact the Township Office at 215-343-6100 or email@example.com.
How do I get an inspection?
- Please contact the Township office at 215-343-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sprinkler certifications, where required, are to be completed by an outside agency of your choice.
How do I receive my certificate of Use & Occupancy?
- Once an inspection has been completed, depending on the outcome, you will either address the items found to be deficient or pay an additional fee for a TCO or TAC.
- Township staff will request signature prior to returning a fully executed copy of any certificate.
- Upon receiving the applicants signature the Township will send back a valid certificate.
- Should you have questions about the certificate you received you may contact the Township Office at 215-343-6100 or email@example.com.
How do I submit a concern to the Township?
- Should you want to report a property maintenance, building, zoning code or other Township concern you may do so through the Township website
How do I submit a Subdivision/Land Development application?
- Contact the Director of Planning & Zoning, Brandy Mckeever, for more information at 215-343-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule and appointment via the In-Office Appointment Scheduler on the Township Website
ZONING HEARING BOARD APPLICATIONS
How do I submit a Zoning Hearing Board application?
TENANT, DEED, ON-LOT SEPTIC REGISTRATIONS
How do I submit a Tenant or Deed registration?
How do I submit an On-Lot Septic, Home Occupations and Annual Use registrations?
PLANNING & ZONING CONTACTS
Township Office: 215-343-6100
Brandy Mckeever(Director of Planning & Zoning): email@example.com
Kristen Beach(Permit Clerk/Reception):firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Prato(Code Enforcement/Registrations): email@example.com
Ashley Casey(Zoning Officer/Floodplain Admin.): firstname.lastname@example.org
Glen Guadalupe(BCO/U&O Insp.): email@example.com